I just wanted to drop you a quick line to congratulate you on producing such a beautiful book in Cubby’s Tarn… I’ve hardly put it down since Saturday afternoon. Seriously, I think Cubby’s Tarn is probably the most engaging book I’ve ever bought. I really value and appreciate the quality of your book, the thought that’s gone into it and the quality in its presentation and delivery. Cubby’s Tarn sets a whole new bar of quality for me in terms of what’s possible in a photobook. It’s really very special.
James Bell (Cubby’s Tarn Collectors Edition)
Book design and production methods have been carefully considered to create a very tactile book exploiting the finishes of the materials used.
STANDARD 1ST EDITION BOOK
- Includes the full photographic series, plus 4 essays:
- Prologue by the conceptual landscape photographer Rob Hudson
- The Genius loci ‘Spirit of Place‘ by Joseph Wright
- Biography of John James Cubby MBE by Joseph Wright
- A history of Cubby’s tarn by Joseph Wright
- 114 pages, portrait orientation (235 mm x 320 mm) hardback with natural linen cloth cover.
- Offset litho press printed with signature sewn pages using uncoated, recycled and FSC credited papers.
COLLECTOR’S LIMITED EDITION
- Includes the book, numbered and signed by Joseph, plus;
- A custom handmade clamshell box to contain the book and a fine art print(s).
- The box is covered in the same natural linen cloth as the book.
- A choice from 3 photographs is set into the box cover.
- The included print uses your choice of box cover photograph, printed on A4 sized fine art paper using archival quality inks.
- A ‘bespoke’ option includes:
- a wider choice of images for the box cover, each only used once, making each package unique.
- 4 fine art prints.
- Fine art prints and box finishing are completed by Joseph.
- The overall Collector’s Edition is limited to just 75 copies, plus 5 Artist copies.
Price shown excludes postage. Insured postal service costs will be added at checkout. Please note this is a large heavy book, particularly the boxed Collector’s Edition, so postage costs will reflect this. We have chosen to absorb some of the Collector’s Edition postage costs in the purchase price.