Book design and production methods have been carefully considered to create a very tactile book exploiting the finishes of the materials used.
STANDARD 1ST EDITION BOOK
- Includes the full photographic series plus 4 essays:
- Introductory prologue by renowned conceptual landscape photographer Rob Hudson.
- Introduction, biography of John Cubby MBE and history of the Grizedale area by Joseph Wright.
- 114 pages, portrait orientation (235mm x 320mm) hardback with natural linen cloth cover.
- Offset litho press printed with signature sewn pages using uncoated, recycled and FSC credited papers.
COLLECTOR’S LIMITED EDITION
- Includes the book, numbered and signed by Joseph, plus;
- A custom handmade clamshell box to contain the book and a fine art print(s).
- The box is covered in the same natural linen cloth as the book.
- A choice from 3 photographs is set into the box cover.
- The included print uses your choice of box cover photograph, printed on A4 sized fine art paper using archival quality inks.
- A ‘bespoke’ option includes:
- a wider choice of images for the box cover, each only used once, making each package unique.
- 4 fine art prints.
- Fine art prints and box finishing are completed by Joseph.
- The overall Collector’s Edition is limited to just 75 copies, plus 5 Artist copies.
Price shown excludes postage. Insured postal service costs will be added at checkout. Please note this is a large heavy book, particularly the boxed Collector’s Edition, so postage costs will reflect this. We have chosen to absorb some of the Collector’s Edition postage costs in the purchase price.